The world is evolving to a lower carbon future and Expander is here to meet the growing demand for sustainable environmental fuels.
Expander builds, operates, and licenses state of the art Biomass/Gas to Liquids and FTCrude® facilities that economically produce sustainable and environmentally friendly synthetic fuels.
Market forces have aligned perfectly for our technology:
- Demand for clean diesel is rising to meet Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) targets
- World wide recognition of Paraffinic Diesel (SynDiesel®)
- Surplus of natural gas with low and stable pricing
- Support of local municipalities
- Government regulations
- CO2 Reduction Measures
- Flaring & venting restrictions
- 2-4% blending regulations across Canada for biofuels
- Global requirements to reduce sulphur in Aviation ad Marine fuels